Frequently Asked Questions

Download information on Green Cards & Brexit

Green Cards & Brexit - How this will affect you

Green cards – essentially international insurance certificates that prove your policy provides minimum legal cover.

UK motorists planning to drive to other European countries will likely need to get a 'green card' in the event of a no-deal Brexit.

 If you want to use your vehicle on the Continent or cross the Irish border by road, you'll have to get one of these cards if the Brexit deadline of 29 March is reached with no deal in place.

Please contact us for further information or Download our information here to see how this will affect you