Commercial Insurance

Property Owners Combined Insurance

Whether you own a single property or multiple, commercial or residential, we can source a policy for you.

If you are a property owner, you need insurance that fits your exact requirements, protecting your assets and investments. Working closely with leading insurers, who have extensive industry knowledge, we will provide a comprehensive cover.

We ensure that all of our clients are offered the guidance they require, including a thorough and detailed risk assessment service that highlights and mitigates any risks to then deliver the most appropriate solution.

Our cover can include: Buildings, Contents, Loss of Rent, Employers’ Liability, Public Liability, Personal Accident and more. Should you have specialist requirements, such as owning an unoccupied or overseas property, we can advise accordingly.